Welcome to Westlake Golf Course
Westlake Golf Course is centrally located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara in the beautiful city of Westlake Village. Famed architect Ted Robinson built Westlake Golf Course in 1967. The course is tree lined and has lakes that come into play to challenge golfers. At 5005 yards from the tips, Westlake Golf Course allows a wide range of players to enjoy a great golf outing. Westlake Golf Course is an easy course to walk for exercise or take carts for a day of leisure. Westlake Golf Course offers an assortment of amenities including a 40-stall night lighted driving range, pro-shop, snack bar, a friendly fully stocked bar, nine teaching professionals, and a practice putting and chipping green. We can provide rental clubs for play on the course or driving range. Our courteous staff is always here to help in anyway that they can. For information about tee times, hosting tournament play call us at (818) 889-0770.
|The golf course and driving range are open as of May 8!|
|While the golf course is reopening there are specific restrictions and safety guidelines that the public must follow in accordance with the health officer order. These include but are not limited to the following:
- The golf course is open for play of no more than 4 players per tee time.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is always required. No group gathering allowed on the course or in the parking lot.
- Online reservations are recommended, www.westlakegc.com phone reservations are also accepted, 818-889-0770.
- Push carts and walking is recommended. Golf carts are limited to single rider. Walkers may put their bag on the cart, but must always physical distance of six feet apart.
- Carts are on a first come, first served basis.
- Rental golf clubs, loaners, demos, and rental push carts are not available.
- Bring your own water. Drinking fountains are closed.
- Golfers may not touch, remove or adjust the flag stick during their round.
- Rakes, ball washers, and benches will be removed.
- The driving range will be open from 6 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. at night. Range balls and baskets will be sanitized after each use.
- The practice putting and chipping greens will remain closed.
- Pro shop merchandise is not available for sale.
- The snack bar is open for take out and a limited menu only.
- Face coverings are required while in the pro shop, snack bar, and any part of the building.
- It is recommended to bring your own water, hand sanitizer, and/or disinfecting wipes to wash or sanitize hands frequently.
- Please keep pace of play in mind and keep up with the group in front of you. - Please always allow 30 feet between you and the group in front of you on the tee box.
|We ask you to be an active participant in keeping Westlake Golf Course a safe and fun place for all to enjoy. If you or someone you know is feeling sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.|